- Keynote Address Events: Justice Conference, CCDA Annual Conference, Q Ideas Boston, Hope College, Belmont University, CRU (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ), Northwestern College, Calvin College, Dordt College, Calvin Worship Symposium, North Park University, North Park Seminary, Nyack College, University of Tennessee
- Seminar/Lecture Events: CCDA Annual Conference, Calvin Institute of Christian Worship Symposium, Georgetown University, Fuller Seminary, Brigham Young University, Calvin College, University of Tennessee, Carson-Newman College, Haskell University, UCLA, Urbana Missions Conference, Sojourners Summit
- Reflections from the Hogan – Blog articles regarding culture, politics, religion, and history
- Native News Online – serves as the Washington correspondent, reporting on Native news and editorial columns on current-day events from a Native perspective
- Published articles for periodicals, such as Sojourners, Leaven, and Comment Magazine.
- Contributions in books: Red, Brown, Yellow, Black, White by Leroy Barber (Ch. 8) and The Next Worship by Sandra Van Opstal
- Calvin Institute of Christian Worship: Resource Development Specialist for Indigenous Worship: Mark works with numerous tribes and indigenous communities in the United States and globally on how best to hold onto indigenous cultures, languages, world views and educational models while living in highly Western and assimilated environments. (www.worship.calvin.edu/charles)
- Would Jesus Eat Frybread?: Mark is a founding partner of this national conference for Native students, a joint partnership between CRU, IVCF and CICW.
- Christian Community Development Association (CCDA): Board member
- Christian Reformed Church of North America (CRCNA): Former Board of Trustees Member and member of Doctrine of Discovery Task Force
- Christian Reformed World Missions – Project Coordinator: Developed and coordinates the Global Discipleship Network project which brings together church leaders from the CRC in North America and from international partners into a learning circle for mutual discipleship. (http://www.crcna.org/pages/crwm_global_discipleship.cfm)
- Brigham Young University (BYU): Primary Investigator: Studied the Navajo perception of time and the affect it has on student’s academic success while attending colleges and universities located off the reservation.
- Political/Community Development: Engages communities and the nation on political issues in order to strengthen a national political voice for Native America, e.g. immigration reform and creating a 51st virtual Native American state. (www.wirelesshogan.com)
- Preacher: Serves as a guest preacher across many denominations.
- Christian Indian Center (Denver, CO): Served as pastor for 2 years.